Thursday, August 22, 2013


Welcome to Kindergarten!!

Welcome students, parents and friends! This blog is designed to give you an inside peek into our kindergarten class! As a parent myself, I know how curious I am when it comes to my little one at school. I hope that through this blog, you are able to see how we spend our days learning and having fun! 



A little bit about Mrs. Grubish...

Who is this person that will be teaching my child for the next year?  Here is my life in a nutshell... 

I feel very privileged to be able to spend my time with your little ones!  I am speaking from my heart when I tell you how much I enjoy them all.  This is my ninth year in the classroom and my fifth year in kindergarten.  When I am not at school, I spend my days with my own family.  My husband Ryan and I have been married for six years.  We have two little girls, Samantha and Frances, and little dog Zoe.  We live nearby in Ft. Wright.  I attended Beechwood for kindergarten, Blessed Sacrament for elementary school and Notre Dame Academy for high school.  I completed my undergraduate degree at the University of Kentucky and attained my Master's from Northern Kentucky University.  I enjoy spending time outside playing with my girls or working in the yard.  


Here is my family last fall before the birth of little Francie.


Samantha, 3 years.


                                                    Francie (eating an avocado), 5 months.



4th of July, 2013





My first baby, Zoe, 6 years.



Please check back frequently and enjoy this little snapshot into the life of your kindergartener at school!  

No comments:

Post a Comment